Monday 21 September 2020

Recount writing


On Wednesday we had maara kai i brought cheese to school i was on main the main ones was spaghetti me Jakob.R Stella Isabella and Kerah and Yuimi the teachers who helped us were Mrs Wagner and Ms B

I did the dishers for the first time in the staff room then Ms B gave me a job  to cut parsley I think. after that my tummy started Hurting so i went outside and Yuimi’s eye was watering then i but my eye on the steal pole it was really cold then I told Yuimi to do it and she did it then we went back in staff room everyone got to sit in the sun then we got to play outside because the 

mince was cooking we were playing it tag it was Boys vs Girls i tagged Kerah and she tagged



 me to we tagged each other at the same time we did Paper Scissors She won i lost the Paper Scissors Rock i sited on the grey brick ground then Jakob.R got Stella on the ground then we had to come inside we saw the Peach smoothie group i really wanted to have the smoothie and i wanted to eat the little slices of bananas then i went back to class i saw the cob loaf group and i saw the apple crumble group me and Kyran were playing lego then Mrs McMillan came she said we can taste the peach smoothie everyone was excited than me we went to the staff room we had the peach smoothie OH MY GOD!! that was the yummiest thing i've ever had in my life Jakob.R said i don't want it so he poured some of his peach smoothie in my Orange smiley face cup then we left for Morning tea then we had to sit on the mat because the Judges came the judges were Mrs Swider and Mrs M we heard Mrs Swider said ummm.. That must be a good sound the whole class thought. Then the judges Tried the spaghetti bolognese it was my groups i saw Mrs M puting the Spaghetti bolognese in her mouth i think she loved the spaghetti



 bolognese then they Tried the Apple crumble Mrs Swider loved the apple Mrs M said lets go we  need to find out who did the best dish but Mrs Swider still keeped eating the apple crumble then Mrs Swider went out into the bay they decided who won apple crumble won everyone was yelling Jakob.A was patting me on the back Then the judges left the room we eat the cob loaf it was so good i had Heaps of it then we tried the spaghetti it was so, so, so, good i even had thirds. i could taste the herbs from our garden then pinqi was running after me i ran in to savea  then pinqi kicked me into to class we got into deep trouble we had to sit on the lino we missed the apple crumble then Mrs McMillan said we were Allowed to sit on the matt then Mrs McMillan gave me my two sausage sizzle i eight the first sausage sizzle then i gave to Shlaxmi my second sausage sizzle after all of that we got to work we were doing slides about maori language week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.