Tuesday 24 August 2021

Word Cloud Faith and Trust


 This week I was learning about how to make a word cloud using different shapes, colours, and other effects using the words faith and trust. I used the dictionary to look up the words faith and trust to find other words that meant the same.  

I found it challenging when I tried to display my word cloud and I saw that some of my words were missing. I then played around in the main menu and dragged my mouse along to make the size of my image smaller. I was proud of what I created.

My digital learning object shows all the different words describing faith and trust.

Next time i would try different shapes and backgrounds to add extra detail. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jacob,
    Congratulations on adding such a quality blog post. Well done with your problem solving when you were making your word cloud. The words you have used express trust and faith well.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.